Three cheers for a post with pictures!!!
Moi! Spent my Sunday at Versailles.
Lovely Sunday
Yep, I have the same thing in MY backyard.
Louis XIV in all his glory
The fountains officially turn on next week, so this will have to do : )
The past few days have been peppered with wonderful little things that have made me smile.
Tasty Oreos and Nutter Butters that were brought from my friend Melissa who came to visit. It's been years since I've had a Nutter Butter, and they've never tasted so good.
Monty Python and the Holy Grail. On French television. In it's original version in English!
Going for a run to a bridge about 30 minutes from here, and watching the TGV zip underneath. SO FAST!!
Spending a wonderfully sunny day in Versailles, lounging where Louis XIV used to lounge.
Today back at work, when I asked what 'to be fired' (from a job) meant, and a student responded, to be on fire. Sometimes it's just impossible not to laugh when the students make mistakes like that. I assure you, he was laughing too.
We've been having marvelous weather here for the past few days, and I'm hoping it will stay as long as possible. This is the part of Spring I find to be the hardest- the peak at the glorious weather that's just around the corner, while knowing it's very possible it's going to snow/mist/rain/be miserable again before it really warms up. I'm choosing to remain hopeful, however, and maybe even planning for a grocery store bike run!! The first one since at least November!! Vive le printemps!!!
a+
alli
No comments:
Post a Comment